Frequently Asked Questions
General | Products | KEN-LOK | Orders | Customer portal
- It is only possible to change your password. Please use the 'Change password-widget'. If you need further assistance, please contact the Customer Service Team.
- The customer portal is optimized for the web browser Internet Explorer 7.0/8.0 and Firefox 3.5.
- You can remove a product from your shopping cart by using the button at the end of every order line.
- Do products which I placed in my shopping cart remain in my account even when I want to order later on?
- All products which are placed in the shopping cart will be saved until the moment that you send your order. The products will remain in your shopping cart even after disconnection of the customer portal.
- You can search on article codes by using the search field top right of every web page.
- Onze logged in at the customer portal you can approach ' Favorites' anywhere you see the below mentioned symbol or the word 'Favorites'.
You can easily tag recurrent products as 'Favorite'. Press the 'Favorites' button shown with the specific product.
- On the 'My account-page' you will find two links. The link 'Orders in progress' will show the outstanding orders. The link 'Order history' will show the historical orders over the last 6 months.
- In the drop down list the delivery addresses so far as are known with our Customer Service Team are mentioned in the drop down list.
These delivery addresses can not be changed by the customer. If you wish to add a new address, you can manually insert the information in the specific fields. Upon request the Customer Service Team can add the new address to the drop down list.
- Air Spiralo® pricelist
If you wish to receive the general Air Spiralo® pricelist, please contact the Customer Service Team.
Customer related pricelist
Once logged in your individual pricelist will be automatically shown. When a product is not included in your price list, the gross sales price will be shown.
- To use the customer portal you must have ‘Cookies enabled’ in your web browser. Cookies are used by the Air Spiralo® customer portal to save log in sessions and the content of the shopping cart. If you do not have ‘Cookies enabled’ in your browser you will restrict the functional scope of the customer portal and you will receive a message that it is not possible to log into the customer portal for that reason. Please read the Privacy declaration for more information.