Frequently Asked Questions
General | Products | KEN-LOK | Orders | Customer portal
- Please contact our Customer Service Team for the nearest location.
- Our standard guarantee term is 12 months from delivery date, assuming proper storage and correct mounting of the poducts. For specific details please check the general terms of delivery and payment.
- Please refer to Products / downloads on our homepage.
- We are pleased to meet your requirements, contact our Customer Service Team.
- If you go to Products/Product assortment and choose the product you are interested in, you will find all product information, including ‘on stock’ information.
- Air Spiralo® products comply to:
- VTT SERT R022-04;ductwork for ventilation systems
- Air tightness-class C and D in accordance with NEN-EN 1507 and 12237
- M1 Cleanliness classification of air handling components
- DW-144 norm
- Luka norm
- SITAC norm
Please refer to Products/Productassortment/downloads/certificates.
- Air Spiralo® utilizes the most advanced and high-tech production technology. In order to guarantee the quality requirements, quality control is performed during the entire high-tech production process.
Air Spiralo® product features:
- Excellent quality
- Installation ease through 'Soft-Edge'-technology
- High delivery reliability
- High service degree
- ETIM classification
- Air Spiralo® products are also available in steel, stainless steel (304 / 316) and aluminium.
- The entire Air Spiralo® range of fittings is available with 2-lips rubber sealing. In combination with 'Soft-Edge' technology (rolled over edge) maximum air tightness and ease of installation are assured.
- In the section Products on our Homepage you will find the technical details of the Air Spiralo® product range.
Use the form below to subscribe for the Air Spiralo® newsletter.